North Dakota Fall Angus Tour
NDAA hosts a Fall Angus Tour every two years. Our next tour will be 2018.
Our 2016 Tour Featured Central ND Angus Breeders! Below is a recap of the tour:
Sept. 19-20, 2016
Headquarters: Cobblestone Inn, Harvey, ND
- 7-7:45 a.m. Registration at the Cobblestone Inn, Harvey, ND
- 8:15 – 9:30 am. Bruner Angus Ranch – Drake, ND
- 10:25 – 11:10 a.m. Happy Feeders Feedlot, Towner, ND
- 11:20 – 12:05 p.m. Metzger Cattle Co., Towner, ND
- 12:25 – 1:15 p.m. Dinner at Granville Community Center
- 1:20 – 2:20 p.m. Frey Angus Ranch – Granville, ND
On display: Becker Stock Farm, Minot, ND
- 3:45 – 4:30 p.m. Raugust Whitetail Ranch, Harvey, ND
- 5:15 – 7:15 p.m. Vollmer Angus Ranch – Wing, ND
On display: Koski Land & Cattle, Caleb Mehlhoff, Wing, ND
- 8:00 p.m. Buses travel to the Ramada Inn, Bismarck, ND for the evening.
- 7:45-9:15 a.m. TLC Vetsch Angus – Hazelton, ND
On display: Steve Silbernagel, Mike Paul, David Day
- 10-11:00 a.m. Thompson Angus – Kintyre, ND
- 11:30-1 p.m. Weigel Angus – Kintyre, ND
On display: Chad Weigel, Pete Bauman
- 2:45 p.m. Buses return to Harvey, ND
$100/person or $125/couple.
Registration includes bus ride, all meals and 1 night lodging.